Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ethan Tan @ KKBC

Bonjour/Bonsior/Bon nwee everybodee...

Sorry keep delaying the blogging!
Kinda busy with my activities (Cake deco class, baking, clay etc) and maybe a wee bit lazy... Haha!
Anyway here it goes... Don't have much planned on what to write in my head now BTW...

Just before leaving I did some very very very last minute thank you cupcakes (These ones were milk chocolate swirls.) for Ethan after the interview. Aunty Wai Leng ended up giving it to 'him' because I was kinda (Pick a word) it got 50-60% squashed traveling :( Sob! Oh yes and I forgot mummy told we to NEVER make butter cream or choco butter cream swirls cause they MIGHT squash... Oh well! Should I stick back to certificates?

I thought the interview would start after the talk (So that we could maybe get a bit more questions to ask and more knowledge about it) but it ended up starting before...

I am not a very good photographer though... The 'Blogger' (ZW) said I did a bad job haha! Anyway what there to photograph in a meeting room? Ethan putting his hands on his head and going very red (<- Ha) , Elliot giggling (Haha), Me and ZW exchanging smiles, laughter and a lot more giggles (Hahaha!)??

I don't think I have much to say about the Subject: Logos hope in the interview...
Somehow... I am not sure how... Maybe I could only hear does... More of the questions became like about girlfriends and does type-a things... Double haha! It was very ear opening and it was extremely funny watching Ethan answer does questions!

I think me and ZW laughed our heads of after the interview... We caught the laughing sickness this interview.

The talk was a lot more informative :D

I had a good time laughing during this interview! Thanks for making me laugh!

Ah beean toh! (<- Don't know how to spell that...)

KLJY

1 comment:

  1. Hi JY!

    Do you want me to email you the interview answers since you only have the questions?

    From ZW

    ReplyDelete